Kenilworth Camping Pty Ltd
Paulger Road, Kenilworth. ‘Adadale’ Jerseys & Holsteins
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We welcome you to Adadale, my families working dairy farm on the Mary River. Our family has operated this property as a dairy farm for over 60 years. We welcome you to be some of the first outside guests to ever stay on our farm. We hope you enjoy the serenity and spectacular scenery which we are blessed with every day, and hope to welcome you back again. We have some basic guidelines for our guests to follow to ensure a great and safe time is had by all. If you have any issues, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
1. Speed limits- do not exceed 10km (walking speed)
2. Restricted Areas – Please see map on arrival. As this is also a working dairy farm, please abide by these areas to avoid putting yourself in danger.
3. Rubbish- Please take all rubbish with you, DO NOT burn any rubbish.
4. Dogs must be supervised and controlled at all times – Not allowed to roam!
5. 10.30pm noise curfew, please be mindful of your neighbours and locals.
6. Swim at own risk – be aware waterways can contain debris from flooding. Take care as there are deep holes. Children to ALWAYS be accompanied by an adult around waterways.
7. If fishing, all catches must be released.
8. Camp fires permitted, not to exceed 1m in diameter. All campfires to be totally extinguished with water before you retire each night.
9. Smokers -do not leave cigarette butts on our land.
10. When booking a camp site you hereby agree to waive and release all claims against Kenilworth Camping Pty Ltd for any injury or damage sustained whilst onsite.
Emergency: Call 000 Nambour General Hospital: (07) 54419600 Gympie General Hospital: (07) 54898444